Makita is a pioneer in Brushless motor engineering, battery technology, and miter saw innovation. This combined expertise resulted in the 18V x2 LXT (36V) Lithium-Ion Brushless 12″ Dual bevel sliding compound Miter saw kit with laser (XSL07Z). it’s powered by two 18V Lithium-Ion batteries for 36V power and performance, but without leaving the 18V LXT platform. x2 LXT technology delivers increased power, speed, and run time, without the hassles of a cord. Get up to 175 cuts per charge in 2×12 SPF lumber with two 5.0Ah batteries (sold separately). the efficient BL Brushless motor runs cooler and more efficiently for longer tool life and delivers up to 4, 400 RPM for fast and smoother cutting. The XSL07Z also features automatic speed Change technology to adjust cutting speed and torque Under load for optimum performance. The XSL07Z has a unique 2-steel rail sliding system design that offers single slide-glide operation for smooth and Dead-On accurate cutting right out of the box, as well as a reduced overall footprint that allows the saw to be positioned flush against a wall. The innovative direct-drive Gearbox and guard system is engineered for increased vertical cutting capacity (6-3/4”), crown molding cutting capacity (8” nested), and 15” crosscuts at 90 degrees. The saw miters 0° to 60° left and right, with positive stops at 0°, 15°, 22.5°, 31.6°, 45° and 60° (left or right). The bevel Lock is located in the front of the saw for easy access and quick adjustments from 0° to 48° (left and right). the direct drive Gearbox with soft start is a key point of difference. Direct drive enables smoother start-ups and consistent, Constant power with no belts to slip or replace. Additional features include a built-in laser that indicates the line-of-cut, dual dust Collection ports for excellent dust extraction performance and an Electric brake provides added convenience. It also has a large-sized aluminum base that improves the stability of cutting stock for more efficient cutting. The XSL07Z includes a 12” 60T carbide-tipped Max Efficiency Miter saw blade. The thin-kerf design provides smoother cuts with less drag on the motor and minimal material loss. Compared to standard blades The max Efficiency Miter saw blade delivers up to 100% faster cutting.
- Powered by two LXT batteries; x2 LXT technology delivers more power, speed and run time without the hassles of a cord (batteries not included)
- Makita built electronically controlled BL Brushless motor delivers 4, 400 RPM for faster and smoother cutting
- The BL Brushless motor eliminates carbon brushes, enabling the BL motor to run cooler and more efficiently for longer life
- Automatic speed change technology adjusts cutting speed and torque during cut for optimum performance
- x2 LXT technology delivers up to 175 cuts per charge in 2×12 SPF lumber using two 5.0Ah batteries (batteries not included)
- 12″ 60T Carbide-Tipped Max Efficiency Miter Saw Blade (B-66983);Triangular Rule (762001-3);Dust Bag (122852-0);Vertical Vise (126617-2);Hex Wrench