Hitachi C12FCH 15 Amp 12-Inch Compound Miter Saw with Laser
Hitachi C12FCH 15-Amp 12-Inch Compound Miter Saw with Laser MarkerAbout Hitachi’s Miter Saws Hitachi’s line of miter saws offers a broad selection of compound, dual compound, and sliding models — many of which feature laser sights and other helpful features. Designed to withstand real-world conditions on a job site, these rugged saws will survive years
Hitachi C12FCH 15-Amp 12-Inch Compound Miter Saw with Laser MarkerAbout Hitachi’s Miter Saws
Hitachi’s line of miter saws offers a broad selection of compound, dual compound, and sliding models — many of which feature laser sights and other helpful features. Designed to withstand real-world conditions on a job site, these rugged saws will survive years of heavy-duty use.
About This Compound Miter Saw
This Hitachi 12-inch compound miter saw features a helpful laser marker for perfect precision cuts. Its 15 amp motor generates an impressive 1,9050 watts of maximum output power to slice through even the toughest cutting jobs on the job site or in your workshop.
Loaded with convenience and performance features, the C12FCH boasts handy micro bevel adjustment for fine-tuning bevel angles, plus a large pivoting fence that raises the fence height to 5-1/8 inches for cutting crown molding vertically. It comes on a large table for great material support, and it offers easy access to the carbon brushes — so you can replace them as needed, which greatly prolongs your tool’s life. The C12FCH also has a horizontal handle with a soft, vibration-reducing elastomer grip and thumb-actuated positive stop for quick and accurate miter adjustments. This saw comes ready to work, with a 12-inch TCT saw blade, a dust bag, vise assembly, box wrench, and hex bar wrench.
This powerful compound miter saw cuts various types of wood, plywood, decorative panels, soft fiberboard, hard board, and aluminum sashes. Its aggressive design tackles a wide variety of materials with speed and ease.
Key Technical Specs
12-inch blade diameter 15 amp motor No-load speed: 4,000 rpm Miter angle range: 0-52 degrees, right and left Bevel angle range: -3 degrees left to 48 degrees
The C12FCH is covered by Hitachi’s 5-year professional warranty.
What’s in the box:
Hitachi compound miter saw with laser line, 12-inch blade, dust bag, vise assembly, box wrench, hex bar wrench.
About Hitachi Power Tools
In 1994, Hitachi Power Tools U.S.A. was renamed Hitachi Koki U.S.A. to denote the addition of manufacturing to the United States. Hitachi Koki U.S.A. carries an extensive line of professional grade tools and accessories for residential construction, commercial construction, tradesman and do-it-yourselfers. Headquartered in Atlanta, GA, with satellite offices in Valencia CA and Toronto ONT, Hitachi Koki U.S.A. supplies nearly 4000 retail locations, both independent and home center, and supports over 1000 authorized service centers. Many Hitachi tools are designed and offered for use only in North America. With dozens of new models already in development, Hitachi Koki U.S.A. enters the 21st century continuing to offer the highest level of professional power tools available.
- Includes 12-inch carbide blade for immediate use
- Laser line for precision cuts
- 5-1/8-inch flip Fence for fast adjustments and more productivity
- 15 amp motor for super fast cuts through hardwoods
- Micro-bevel adjustment for versatile beveling on a wide variety of projects
- , allows users to replace brush as needed to greatly prolong the life of the tool
- , easy to use for quick miter adjustments
- , provides material support
- 12″” 32T TCT Saw Blade (726100)
- 15 Amp motor 1,950 Watts of max output power
- Box Wrench (985051)
- C12FCH Tool Card
- Carbon brush access
- Download the
- Dust Bag (322955)
- Hex Bar Wrench (944458)
- Horizontal handle with soft, vibration reducing elastomer grip
- Large pivoting fence
- Large table
- Laser Marker System
- Micro bevel adjustment
- Thumb actuated positive stops
- Vise Assembly (323677)
- Watch the Hitachi Tool Corner video for this miter saw
- Watch the Hitachi Tool Corner video for this miter saw (long version)
- adds comfort and control
- for exact alignment and predictable blade placement
- for fine tuning bevel angles
- for the toughest cutting jobs
- raises fence height to 5-1/8″” for cutting crown molding vertically