6-1/2 in. Saw blades are ideal for framing and cross-cutting applications. The exclusive, patent-pending toughtrack™ tooth design on our framing and ripping blades is engineered to deliver straight, accurate cuts over the life of the blade. Patented body slots reduce vibration, which works with the blade’s thin kerf design to deliver exceptional user feel. High-density tungsten carbide teeth are tough, wear-resistant, and provide long life. The reinforced shoulder is designed for strength and durability by providing impact resistance against nail-embedded wood. These blades come with tough coat™ Anti-stick coating to reduce friction and gumming and are optimized for use on both corded and cordless circular saws. See the chart below for available tooth count options that are right for your application.
- Exclusive, patent-pending toughtrack tooth design for accurate tracking over the life of the blade
- Made from high-density tungsten Carbide for toughness, wear-resistance, and long life
- Tough coat anti-stick coating reduces friction and gumming
- Thin kerf design for smooth cuts
- Reinforced shoulder for impact resistance in nail-embedded wood