3M random orbital sander-elite series. Features an alloy steel curved-throttle lever with built-in wrist support, 3M gripping material molded into the interchangeable comfort grip, conveniently located speed control dial, and internal muffler. Precision balanced for smooth operation. Meet or exceed highest performance standards. Optimize to work with 3M abrasives. Multiple grips sizes available for improved operator comfort. Newly designed wrist rest for more support. Recessed level eliminates pinch points. Composite cover to prevent crack housings. 3M stikit disc pad included. Airflow Rate SCFM (LPM): 17 (481). Application: orbital sanding. Converted form: power tool. Equipment type: random orbital. Height: 3.58-inches. Height (metric): 91 millimeter. Industry-use: Aerospace, AOEM, composite, general industrial, metalworking, MRO, paint preparation, transportation and heavy equipment, woodworking. Length: 7.36-inches. Length (metric): 187-millimeters. Maximum rpm: 12000. Motor HP (W): 0.28 (209). Orbit diameter Inch (mm): 5/16-inches (8). Pad included: stikit pad 20354. Power type: pneumatic. Primary application: woodworking, composite and advanced materials. Product form: power tool. Sub industry: cabinetry, custom woodworking and millwork, furniture, metal fabrication, primary wood and panel processing. Tool diameter inch (mm): 6-inches (152). Weight pound (kg): 1.86 (.844).
- Precision-balanced steel workings and a powerful 0.28 HP motor offer optimal performance with less vibration in high production industrial environments
- Extended curved wrist support, 3M Gripping Material, and recessed lever provide maximum comfort and control during prolonged use
- Pneumatic power exceeds the capability of standard electric sanders, supplying hours of continual use
- 3M Stikit Disc Pad (included) absorbs shock and vibration and provides reliable disc adhesion
- Aluminum body and durable composite cover reduce cracked housings and downtime