The Porta-Nail 2 in. x 16-Gauge T-head Hardwood Flooring Nails feature cupped points to help the nails to cut through the wood and avoid splitting even with very hard species. Full-hard carbon-steel construction to help prevent the nail from bending during installation. The nails have a wide-head wedge shaped design for a tight floor as well as well-defined barbs to help prevent the nail from backing out.
- 1,000 nails will fasten approximately 200 sq. ft. of 2-1/4 in. wide tongue-and-groove flooring
- Use for angle and face nailing applications without damage to the flooring
- Use for decorative paneling and ceilings and sub-flooring
- Use with the Porta-Nailer and or Portamatic flooring installation tools (sold separately)
- Cupped point to help the nail to cut through the wood and avoid splitting even with very hard species