The N5021A is ideal for many fastening and installation applications including installing wire Lathing, housewrap, roofing materials, and insulation.
- Same tools. New name. Hitachi power tools has renamed to Metabo HPT
- Uses wide 15/16″ Crown staples from 5/8″ – 2″ In length
- At 4. 7 lbs, exceptionally lightweight and well-balanced for easy maneuverability and minimal user fatigue
- Metabo HPT next generation industrial design with ergonomic details and stainless steel plating to endure tough jobs
- Cylinder valve firing mechanism provides a quick response and powerful driving- up to 3 staples per second
- Tool-less depth of drive control for flush drives into various materials
- High capacity magazine holds 150 staples, allowing for fewer replenishments