The DEWALT DCN682M1R (Renewed) 18 Gauge Flooring Stapler drives 18 Gauge 1/4 in narrow crown staples from 1/2 in to 1-1/2 in making it ideal for installing solid and engineered hardwood ranging in thickness from 3/8 in to 5/8 in. A contact arm optimized for flooring, along with a tool-free adjustable base, help to drive fasteners accurately at the proper angle and depth. A brushless motor powered by a DEWALT 20V MAX Lithium-Ion battery make the DCN682 ready to go to work without the hassle of using gas, a compressor, or a hose. Tackle jobs both large and small with the features of a pneumatic tool and the freedom of cordless. – Maximum initial battery voltage (measured without a workload) is 20 volts. Nominal voltage is 18.
- World’s first battery powered flooring stapler
- Tool-free adjustable base accommodates flooring thicknesses from 3/8 in to 5/8 in
- Paddle trigger provides easy use in multiple orientations
- 100% battery powered. Eliminates the hassle of using gas, compressor, and hose
- Brushless motor maximizes runtime and durability