Featuring a clear indicator window that tells you when you’re running low on nails, the D51420K from DEWALT offers a user-friendly design for smooth performance. To alter drive depth, simply use the thumb wheel; to keep air, debris, and dust from interrupting your work, rely on the 360 degree exhaust channels–both of these handy perks require no tools. And trust the overmolded, no-mar pad to make it easier to see your workspace without causing any material damage, while textured, anti-slip grips ensure comfort and control. Finally, a convenient trigger lock lets you disable the trigger off when you’re not using the D51420K.
- Tool-free thumb wheel depth setting for quick and easy depth adjustments
- Side low-nail indicator window allows user to quickly and easily see when it is time to re-load
- Overmolded no-mar pad increases visibility and reduces marring on material
- Tool-free 360 degree exhaust channels air and dust away from user
- Trigger lock-off allows trigger to be disabled when not in use