The Makita 1” AVT® rotary hammer with HEPA dust extractor (model HR2661, with d-handle) is a total solution that combines efficient drilling and chipping with reduced vibration and improved dust extraction. The HR2661 is engineered with Anti-Vibration technology (AVT®), an internal counterbalance system for significantly less vibration. It has a built-on dust extractor that captures concrete dust during drilling. The HR2661 combines these performance features in a compact size. It is ideal for a range of applications including overhead drilling into concrete, wood and metal, removing tile, and more. The HR2661 has an 8 amp motor that delivers 2.2 Joules (1.6 ft.Lbs.) of impact energy to handle the most demanding applications. The 3-mode operation offers “rotation only”, “hammering with rotation” or “chipping only” for multiple applications. Modes can be easily changed with a recessed hammer-function selector, which is located below the gear housing for improved durability. The ergonomic D-shaped handle with a rubberized soft grip provides increased operator comfort, as well as a retractable tool hook to secure the tool to studs, ladders, and rails when not in use. The dust extractor is activated by the tool for operator convenience and is equipped with an efficient HEPA Filtration system that captures 99.97% of particulates .3 microns and larger. It has a transparent dust container with an accurate level indicator of collected material for added convenience.
- Powerful 8 amp motor delivers 1.6 ft.Lbs./2.2 J. Of impact energy to handle the most demanding applications
- Anti-vibration technology (AVT) is an internal counterbalance system that greatly reduces vibration by moving a counterweight in the opposite direction of the drive PISTON
- The built-on dust extractor captures concrete dust during drilling and is activated by the tool for operator convenience
- Efficient HEPA filtration system captures 99.97% of particulates .3 microns and larger
- Dust container is transparent and provides an accurate level indicator of Collected material