The DEWALT DW223G heavy duty 7-amp 3/8-inch drill is developed with variable speeds, reversing capabilities, and 3/8-inch, 7-amp motor for superior capability on tough jobs. This drill is designed with the professional in mind with features including ergonomically crafted 360-degree side handle and two-finger rubber trigger, as well as a grounded plug for additional security. Its steel gears are heat treated in a durable helix design and protected by arugged metal covering for longer tool life. Versatile in operation, the DW223G has the ability to drill into light-gauge steel in a maximum 3/8-inch depth and drive 3-inch hardware into 1-inch thick wood. Comes complete with chuck key and holder.
- Helical-cut steel, heat-treated steel gears for long life and durability
- Metal gear housing for jobsite durability and increased reliability
- Two-finger, rubber trigger for increased comfort
- D-inch nose for side handle or rig mount
- 3-wire grounded plug/cord