This effective 7-amp, variable speed joist and stud angle drill offers a right angle application. Equipped with three speed ranges of 400/900 rpm for right angle and 600 rpm for straight drilling, the DW120K offers flexibility for your drilling needs. Built to last, this heavy duty drill features die-cast metal housing for its gears and a five position side handle for increased adaptability. Also included is 360 degree right angle attachment so you can maneuver your drill into tight spaces. Along with this drill, the DW120K comes with an Allen wrench, chuck key with holder, a rugged kit box.
- Three speed ranges offer versatility of matching the appropriate speed to the application
- 400/900 rpm for right angle drilling and 600 rpm for straight drilling
- Die-cast metal gear housing for jobsite durability and tool reliability
- 5-position side handle offers improved control and versatility in all drilling applications
- 360 degree right angle attachment improves access to confined areas for increased productivity